- Own your authenticity – Be true to who you are, in your business copy, in your videos and in everything you do. It will allow you the most happiness and authentic success.
- Read “Think and Grow Rich” daily and write out the BIGGEST intentions for your life and business in detail how the book suggests and read them first thing in the morning, and last thing before bed. This will help you stay in that SUCCESS mindset.
- Have many mentors: all salaries levels, positions, and ethnic race. Also, look for “sponsors”, people who can provide you with rich opportunities you wouldn’t normally have access to.
- ASK! Go to that person and ask to be mentored by them and show them how SERIOUS you are about it so that they know you will not waste their precious time.
- Add value to the relationship by giving something in return! You shouldn’t be looking to get, get, get without giving of yourself in return. Offer them something of value, even if it is small. They will appreciate the gesture.
- Remember saying thank you goes a long way. Show your appreciation!
- Let your self-love be your foundation! It is so important to be consciously aware of yourself, your desires, your goals and your inner voice/intuition. Learn to master that and you will never fail!
- STAY PRAYED UP! Prayer is SO IMPORTANT!! Talk with God about everything and pray for other women entrepreneurs – our sisters!!
- Support one another (other women entrepreneurs) through praying for their success and sending them love and positive words of encouragement often.
- Be INTENTIONAL with everything you do daily so that you are aware if it is bringing you closer to your dreams or not.
- Speak love to yourself through positive affirmations. Have them written out in places you see often!
- Journaling is one of the best ways to get clarity on your unique voice and who you really are or want to be in business and in life. Make time for it daily.
As you can see, we were BLESSED with some amazing content and wisdom!
Which of the takeaways above resonates with you the most?